Additional Dental Implant Information
Here are a couple of implant systems our office currently uses: Nobel BioCare, Zimmer Biomet, Straumann, and z-systems. If your restoring doctor uses a different brand, please let us know so we can contact their office.
Options for replacing missing teeth – We explain five different choices for replacing one or more missing teeth.
Implant options if you’re missing all your teeth – There are several ways to use dental implants to restore your teeth.
An overview of implant placement – We explain the surgical procedure and post-operative expectations. This page includes a discussion of how many implants you may need.
Bone grafting – We explain why bone grafting might be needed before you receive dental implants.
Dental implant frequent questions – We address several questions people have, including costs, potential post-operative problems, how long implants will last, how to clean your new teeth, etc.
Ready to take the next step in your dental health?
Call one of our offices today, or book an appointment online!
- Athens: Athens Phone Number 706-549-9711
- Atlanta/Buckhead: Atlanta/Buckhead Phone Number 404-233-5385
- Conyers: Conyers Phone Number 770-483-9692
- Covington: Covington Phone Number 770-787-2444
- Decatur: Decatur Phone Number 770-981-9400
- Dunwoody: Dunwoody Phone Number 678-328-4122
- Monroe: Monroe Phone Number 678-345-1014
- Northlake/Tucker: Northlake/Tucker Phone Number 770-934-1907
- Roswell: Roswell Phone Number 678-781-0050
- Snellville: Snellville Phone Number 770-979-9500