Meet Dr. Jacob Lee
Dr. Jacob A. Lee is native to Atlanta, who has devoted his life to medicine and surgery. He is both a licensed dentist and physician.
He earned his doctorate of dental surgery degree from the University of Louisville – School of Dentistry in Louisville Kentucky. Dr. Lee then went on to complete his medical degree at Louisiana state university in New Orleans Louisiana.
Dr. Lee had extensive training in facial reconstruction, pathology of the jaws, orthognathic surgery, adult and pediatric anesthesia, as well as surgical implant placement, wisdom tooth extraction, trauma surgery and surgical critical care. Dr. Lee has a compassionate bedside manner and a unique ability to customize the most contemporary surgical techniques.
Dr. Lee is a soccer enthusiast who helped lead his team to two Georgia State Championships, the Raleigh Shoot Out Championship and the Disney Showcase Championship. He attends numerous Atlanta United games every year. In his spare time, Dr. Lee enjoys spending time outdoors his wife (who he met in high school), and their two children.
- Louisiana State University, School of Medicine
- University of Louisville, School of Dentistry
- University of Georgia
- Winthrop University
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
Ready to take the next step ?
Call one of our offices today, or book an appointment online!
- Athens: Athens Phone Number 706-549-9711
- Atlanta/Buckhead: Atlanta/Buckhead Phone Number 404-233-5385
- Conyers: Conyers Phone Number 770-483-9692
- Covington: Covington Phone Number 770-787-2444
- Decatur: Decatur Phone Number 770-981-9400
- Dunwoody: Dunwoody Phone Number 678-328-4122
- Monroe: Monroe Phone Number 678-345-1014
- Northlake/Tucker: Northlake/Tucker Phone Number 770-934-1907
- Roswell: Roswell Phone Number 678-781-0050
- Snellville: Snellville Phone Number 770-979-9500