Meet Dr. Dyke
Dr. Dyke is originally from the Rio Grande Valley of south Texas. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin and went on to acquire a Masters in Public Health from the University of North Texas Health Science Center. Following this he attended the University of Texas School of Dentistry in Houston where he received his DDS.
Dr. Dyke completed his training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, MS. Here he was broadly trained in many aspects of oral surgery, including dental implants, extractions, bone and soft tissue grafting, facial trauma, orthognathic surgery, management of TMJ disorder, pathology, reconstructive surgery, and more.
Outside of clinic Dr. Dyke enjoys spending time with his family and being outdoors, traveling, exercising, and giving back to the community. He has gone on multiple mission trips, most recently to help in oral surgery in Lima, Peru.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
“The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first”
Ready to take the next step in your dental health?
Call one of our offices today, or book an appointment online!
- Athens: Athens Phone Number 706-549-9711
- Atlanta/Buckhead: Atlanta/Buckhead Phone Number 404-233-5385
- Conyers: Conyers Phone Number 770-483-9692
- Covington: Covington Phone Number 770-787-2444
- Decatur: Decatur Phone Number 770-981-9400
- Dunwoody: Dunwoody Phone Number 678-328-4122
- Monroe: Monroe Phone Number 678-345-1014
- Northlake/Tucker: Northlake/Tucker Phone Number 770-934-1907
- Roswell: Roswell Phone Number 678-781-0050
- Snellville: Snellville Phone Number 770-979-9500