Meet Dr. Tate
Dr. Scott E. Tate attended Indiana State University and received his undergraduate degree in 1986. He received his master’s degree from Purdue University in Biology in 1995. Then graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1999.
While attending Indiana University School of Dentistry, Dr. Tate was the recipient of various scholastic and academic achievement awards. After dental school, he completed an internship in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Following his internship, he then did a residency at Carle Foundation Hospital and Clinic Association in Champaign-Urbana Illinois.
Ready to take the next step ?
Call one of our offices today, or book an appointment online!
- Athens: Athens Phone Number 706-549-9711
- Atlanta/Buckhead: Atlanta/Buckhead Phone Number 404-233-5385
- Conyers: Conyers Phone Number 770-483-9692
- Covington: Covington Phone Number 770-787-2444
- Decatur: Decatur Phone Number 770-981-9400
- Dunwoody: Dunwoody Phone Number 678-328-4122
- Monroe: Monroe Phone Number 678-345-1014
- Northlake/Tucker: Northlake/Tucker Phone Number 770-934-1907
- Roswell: Roswell Phone Number 678-781-0050
- Snellville: Snellville Phone Number 770-979-9500
- Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology: ADSA
Dr. Tate is a member of various professional organizations including:
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Indiana Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- South Central Indiana Dental Society
- Indiana Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Northern District Dental Society
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Rockdale & Newton Hospital
Dr. Tate is a native of Indiana where he practiced for 15 years in private practice. He and his wife are active in their church and enjoy spending time with their three sons. In his spare time he enjoys fishing, camping, basketball and tennis.