What is Exparel?
Exparel is a long-lasting numbing agent that is non-addictive and offers an alternative solution to using opioids to manage postsurgical pain. Exparel is injected directly into the surgical site at the time of surgery and starts working before your feel the pain. Exparel can last for the first few days after surgery when you need it the most. Many patients receive opioids after surgery, but opioids aren’t for everyone. Young adults who take opioids after oral surgery are 3 times more likely to become long-term users. Patients that used Exparel reported to have less pain, and required fewer opioids. * Based on clinical studies of surgeries using Exparel as an alternative to standard care.* If you are interested in learning more about Exparel ask your doctor about your pain plan before surgery.
For more information on Exparel, visit the Exparel website.
Ready to have the smile you’ve always wanted?
Click here to book an appointment online, or call any of our locations, listed below:
- Athens: Athens Phone Number 706-549-9711
- Atlanta/Buckhead: Atlanta/Buckhead Phone Number 404-233-5385
- Conyers: Conyers Phone Number 770-483-9692
- Covington: Covington Phone Number 770-787-2444
- Decatur: Decatur Phone Number 770-981-9400
- Dunwoody: Dunwoody Phone Number 678-328-4122
- Monroe: Monroe Phone Number 678-345-1014
- Northlake/Tucker: Northlake/Tucker Phone Number 770-934-1907
- Roswell: Roswell Phone Number 678-781-0050
- Snellville: Snellville Phone Number 770-979-9500