Same Day Dental Implants Atlanta
Teeth-in-a-Day is an innovative technique for receiving dental implants and replacement teeth on the same day. This technique provides a quick transition from complete edentulism (when all of your teeth are missing) or uncomfortable dentures to a stable, natural-looking smile.
What’s the Process?
We carefully plan for a highly successful procedure with the following steps:
- Consultation and exam – You’ll receive a consultation, an initial exam, and a CT scan. We will review your medical and dental histories to confirm you are a candidate for this treatment.
- Impressions of your mouth – Your general dentist will take impressions of your mouth to provide your final replacement teeth.
- Planning – We use 3-D imaging to reveal your jawbone, sinuses, and nerves and measure your bone density. It helps us determine how many dental implants should be used and precisely where they should be placed.
- Digital simulation – Digitial simulation helps us identify the best positions for the implants. Four to six implants are used.
- Surgery – Extractions, bone shaping, and implant placement are performed during the surgery.
- Replacement teeth – Your replacement teeth will be attached to the dental implants right after surgery. You’ll leave our office with a new smile.