The Cost of Having Your Wisdom Teeth Removed
How much does wisdom teeth removal cost?
Every patient’s situation is different, which is why we have a consultation with you prior to the surgery. This allows us to present any possible costs upfront, and help you decipher your insurance benefits.
Factors that affect wisdom teeth cost:
- Anesthesia Used
- Dental Imaging
- Number of Teeth Extracted
- Level of Impaction
Does insurance cover wisdom teeth removal?
Many medical and dental insurance policies include a benefit for wisdom teeth removal. Our staff will help you navigate your insurance benefits so that you can obtain the maximum benefit from your provider. After your consultation the staff will call your medical insurance, and then your dental insurance to get a breakdown of benefits. Remember this is just a quote from your insurance company. We will collect a deposit amount based off the insurance call, it is your reasonability to also check your benefits.
The Cost of NOT Having Wisdom Teeth Removed
While the cost of wisdom teeth removal may seem prohibitive, the price of not having them removed may cost more money (and pain) down the road, as extractions get more and more complicated with age.
Financing the Cost of Wisdom Teeth Extraction
If you are looking for a financing option, we offer Care Credit which has a 6 month no interest through our office.
Do You still have your wisdom teeth?
Call one of our offices today, or book an appointment online!
- Athens: Athens Phone Number 706-549-9711
- Atlanta/Buckhead: Atlanta/Buckhead Phone Number 404-233-5385
- Conyers: Conyers Phone Number 770-483-9692
- Covington: Covington Phone Number 770-787-2444
- Decatur: Decatur Phone Number 770-981-9400
- Dunwoody: Dunwoody Phone Number 678-328-4122
- Monroe: Monroe Phone Number 678-345-1014
- Northlake/Tucker: Northlake/Tucker Phone Number 770-934-1907
- Roswell: Roswell Phone Number 678-781-0050
- Snellville: Snellville Phone Number 770-979-9500