On your first visit with our office your appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. In some cases, we can perform surgery same day. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please be sure to be prepared on your first visit with:
- Our online paperwork completed.
- Your surgical referral slip, and x-rays if applicable.
- A list of any medications that you are taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, please bring a copy of the medical and dental cards with your photo ID. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Remember all patients under the age of 18, must be present with a parent /legal guardian for every visit.
*Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, treatment for osteoporosis, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.). *
Xrays: You may request a copy of your x-rays/digital images to be emailed or mailed directly to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If we do not have your films on the day of the consultation and additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility for a charge. Usually, our office needs a panoramic film or Ct scan.