Meet Dr. Pollack
Before joining Oral Surgery Associates, Dr. Pollack held U.S. Navy appointments as department head at Camp Lejeune, USS Kitty Hawk, and the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis.
In 1990, Dr. Pollack received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of California. In 1994, he earned his DDS degree from the UCLA School of Dentistry in 1994. Immediately following these degrees, Dr. Pollack completed an internship in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. In 2000, he received certification in oral and maxillofacial surgery from Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in 2000. Dr. Pollack spent the next four years in the U.S. Navy.
Ready to take the next step ?
Call one of our offices today, or book an appointment online!
- Athens: Athens Phone Number 706-549-9711
- Atlanta/Buckhead: Atlanta/Buckhead Phone Number 404-233-5385
- Conyers: Conyers Phone Number 770-483-9692
- Covington: Covington Phone Number 770-787-2444
- Decatur: Decatur Phone Number 770-981-9400
- Dunwoody: Dunwoody Phone Number 678-328-4122
- Monroe: Monroe Phone Number 678-345-1014
- Northlake/Tucker: Northlake/Tucker Phone Number 770-934-1907
- Roswell: Roswell Phone Number 678-781-0050
- Snellville: Snellville Phone Number 770-979-9500
Since joining Oral Surgery Associates and Dental Implant Centers, Dr. Pollack has expanded his knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Dentoalveolar surgery
- Treatment of oral pathology
- Wisdom teeth extraction
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Multiple oral surgery related associations
Dr. Pollack continues to be dedicated to the patient care of the highest quality.