Meet Dr. Gray
Dr. Gray was one of the first residents to complete a combined degree program. He completed medical school and graduated in the top 5% of his dental school class. He has been a licensed physician in Georgia since 1999, following the completion of his medical board exams.
In 1988, Dr. Gray received a bachelor of science degree in chemistry from Centre College in Danville, Kentucky in 1988. He completed dental school at the University of Louisville. After coming to Atlanta, he completed an internship year in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Emory University. During a six-year residency program at the Veterans Hospital and Egleston Children’s Hospital, he was well trained in anesthesiology. During that time, he completed a combined degree program, finishing his MD degree at Emory University Medical School in 1997. He also completed a one-year surgery internship through the Emory University Department of General Surgery.
Ready to take the next step in your dental health?
Call one of our offices today, or book an appointment online!
- Athens: Athens Phone Number 706-549-9711
- Atlanta/Buckhead: Atlanta/Buckhead Phone Number 404-233-5385
- Conyers: Conyers Phone Number 770-483-9692
- Covington: Covington Phone Number 770-787-2444
- Decatur: Decatur Phone Number 770-981-9400
- Dunwoody: Dunwoody Phone Number 678-328-4122
- Monroe: Monroe Phone Number 678-345-1014
- Northlake/Tucker: Northlake/Tucker Phone Number 770-934-1907
- Roswell: Roswell Phone Number 678-781-0050
- Snellville: Snellville Phone Number 770-979-9500
Dr. Gray has seen a wide variety of medical and dental disorders. He has expertise in several areas, including:
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Orthognathic surgery
- Treatment of oral pathology
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
Dr. Gray’s focus is to provide the highest standard of patient care.