Meet Atlanta Oral Surgeon, Dr. Lewis
Dr. Lewis joined Oral Surgery Associates in 2003. He is a native of Darlington, South Carolina. Dr. Lewis attended Clemson University and graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in English. Afterward, he attended the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, from which he received the degree of Doctor of Dental Medicine.
At Richland Memorial Hospital in Columbia, South Carolina, Dr. Lewis completed a two-year residency in general dentistry with a primary focus on oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Lewis then completed a four-year residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the Hospital of St. Raphael and Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut—teaching hospitals for the Yale University School of Medicine.
After completing his residency, Dr. Lewis moved to Beaufort, South Carolina, where he was in private practice for almost five years before joining Oral Surgery Associates.
Ready to take the next step ?
Call one of our offices today, or book an appointment online!
- Athens Office: Athens Office Phone Number 706-549-9711
- Atlanta/Buckhead Office: Atlanta/Buckhead Office Phone Number 404-233-5385
- Conyers Office: Conyers Office Phone Number 770-483-9692
- Covington Office: Covington Office Phone Number 770-787-2444
- Decatur Office: Decatur Office Phone Number 770-981-9400
- Dunwoody Office: Dunwoody Office Phone Number 678-328-4122
- Monroe Office: Monroe Office Phone Number 678-345-1014
- Northlake/Tucker Office: Northlake/Tucker Office Phone Number 770-934-1907
- Roswell Office: Roswell Office Phone Number 678-781-0050
- Snellville Office: Snellville Office Phone Number 770-979-9500
- Treatment of diseases, injuries, and deformities affecting the function and aesthetics of the mouth, teeth, gums, and jaw.
- Dental Implants
- Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Pathology
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Georgia Dental Association
- Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Hinman Dental Society
- Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Dr. Lewis is devoted to providing quality care for his patients through proper diagnosis and effective treatment.