Meet Dr. Chandran
Board Certified Oral Surgeon
Dr. Chandran has been an Associate Professor at the University of Mississippi Medical Center for over a decade and has served as the Chairman and Residency Director of the Department of Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery, Pathology, and Hospital Dentistry since 2016. Trained extensively in India and the United States, Dr. Chandran is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow of American College of Surgeons, and Fellow of American Association of Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons. He holds an active Georgia state dental license, oral maxillofacial surgery specialty license, and general anesthesia permit.
He has a prolific academic career, lecturing extensively to dental students and medical and dental residents at the University of Mississippi and has trained over 400 dentists and 20 oral maxillofacial surgery residents who are spread across the United States and Canada. Dr. Chandran has more than 20 original publications and multiple book chapters. He maintains medical staff appointments at the university hospitals, Merit Health System, and Methodist Rehabilitation Center.
When not at work, he enjoys swimming, golfing, and spending time with his lovely wife, Agata, and their 3 boys. He is excited to be joining Oral Surgery Associates and Dental Implant Centers of Atlanta with the opportunity to provide his services to the Greater Atlanta area.
Ready to take the next step in your dental health?
Call one of our offices today, or book an appointment online!
- Athens: Athens Phone Number 706-549-9711
- Atlanta/Buckhead: Atlanta/Buckhead Phone Number 404-233-5385
- Conyers: Conyers Phone Number 770-483-9692
- Covington: Covington Phone Number 770-787-2444
- Decatur: Decatur Phone Number 770-981-9400
- Dunwoody: Dunwoody Phone Number 678-328-4122
- Monroe: Monroe Phone Number 678-345-1014
- Northlake/Tucker: Northlake/Tucker Phone Number 770-934-1907
- Roswell: Roswell Phone Number 678-781-0050
- Snellville: Snellville Phone Number 770-979-9500
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2015
- Mississippi Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Specialty license
- Mississippi General Anesthesia Permit
- Mississippi State Dental license
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Fellow, American Association of CranioMaxilloFacial Surgeons (AACMFS)
Medical Staff Appointments:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, 2013 to present
- Methodist Rehabilitation Center August 2017 to present
- Merit Health Madison, 2019 to present
- Sonny Montgomery Veterans Hospital 2016 to 2018