Teeth-in-an-Hour™ provides you with a fully functioning smile that is stabilized with dental implants. This technology, developed by Nobel Biocare, is used to place dental implants in healthy bone tissue and immediately load them with replacement teeth. The procedure lasts about an hour.
- An evaluation of your medical and dental history is completed to determine if you’re a candidate for this technique.
- Digital impressions of your mouth are used to make your replacement teeth in advance of implant surgery.
- A 3-D scan of your jaw is taken to determine the best location for each implant.
- A surgical guide is used for precise placement.
- After implant placement, your prosthesis (replacement teeth) is attached.
Ready to take the next step in your dental health?
Call one of our offices today, or book an appointment online!
- Athens: Athens Phone Number 706-549-9711
- Atlanta/Buckhead: Atlanta/Buckhead Phone Number 404-233-5385
- Conyers: Conyers Phone Number 770-483-9692
- Covington: Covington Phone Number 770-787-2444
- Decatur: Decatur Phone Number 770-981-9400
- Dunwoody: Dunwoody Phone Number 678-328-4122
- Monroe: Monroe Phone Number 678-345-1014
- Northlake/Tucker: Northlake/Tucker Phone Number 770-934-1907
- Roswell: Roswell Phone Number 678-781-0050
- Snellville: Snellville Phone Number 770-979-9500
Benefits of Teeth-in-an-Hour
- The procedure is completed in about an hour.
- No incisions are needed.
- You’ll have less post-operative discomfort, bruising, and swelling.
- The healing time is faster than with other implant techniques.
- You can resume normal activities the next day.
- You’ll have an immediately functioning smile that is aesthetically pleasing.
Request a Consultation
If you’re interested in Teeth-in-an-Hour, schedule a consultation with one of our board-certified specialists to find out if it’s right for you. Call us or Request an Appointment.